Monday, November 14, 2011

No time like the present

Today although exhausted from lack of sleep!
I got up and studied not as hard as i should have but!
 I have a plan! I want to have school out in the mother in law.
 I could learn teach. Have PE, social studies teach them to talk about others and to never stop smiling.
As soon as my class is over I have to start!
I have been waiting for my class to end to eat healthy and work out but yesterday I realized if I'm going to wait I should just wait tell I'm dead. I prayed today for everything I wanted in life and when I was done I got up and left I feel so bad I'm going to try again right now. I went to the Y and ran one mile on treadmill at  5.6 I think i took like 12 Min's. I biked for 13 Min's resistance was 16.  I ran around track doing heel kicks then I walked once squatting. I'm very proud of myself for going and tomorrow I will hope to do better.
I think I ate better today! I feel good. I was reading my scriptures tonight and i just couldn't get enough! I feel literally starved. I know now that if i want my body to eat healthy I have to spiritually feed myself as well. Me and Donny played ball for a while he is so cute! Daniel and I had a push up competition that i didn't think it was possible but he won! I did 30 push ups too! never thought i would live to see that day. It was cute. Me and my Dad aren't fighting anymore. That's also a blessing.
Goals for tomorrow
  • Study.
  • Pass test
  • Spend more time praying
  • Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment